Friday, March 9, 2012

this Tuesday is my beloved mum's birthday.
 FYI: my family do not  have the practice to celebrate birthday..
especially parent birthday..
jus this few years there is a cake for them.
hehehe.. this is wat happen <3 

Tuesday night i purposely go bac ipoh to celebrate with my mum. Daddy came home after work 
and asked me accompany him to buy cake. 
 i m so surprise O.O like when did he be so initiative.. 
people my think that it is normal.. 
but i think this is super abnormal.. 

after having our dinner, cake cutting section! birthday generally is jus like singing song and cutting cake and also take photos.. 
(for my family)

who knows my dad's hand suddenly appear a gift..
 i was like OoO WHAT?
 my dad prepared gift? 
no way.. 
sun gonna rise from west..
 but really 
MIRACLE **  happens... 
FYI again: my dad is  a thrifty person.. never buy branded or expansive gadget.
and i nvr thought that it is an expensive gift. ( i m wrong)

HE BOUGHT A NECKLACE for her <3 

i was shocked!! 
i have born for 21 years.. 
this is my first time seeing mum receive present from dad.
 there is no celebration n present 
 for  valentine's day, wedding anniversary, and also birthday.. 

according to my younger sis.. 
she told that the day before, 
midnight, 
dad  took out the gift n ask her to wrap it..    
 my sis is like so "terrify".
 this is what i saw from her face expression.. 
she holding my hand n show agitated..

really feel SWEET <3 <3 and touching..  
from that moment i feel my dad is so romantic. 
although the necklace vy "leong" really leong.. 
i think ah poh also wont buy.. 
n he bought it ><
no matter what he bought it is still a gift from him.. 
MIRICLE** still cant belief it  until now.. 
but it happened
(i m insane, keep argue with myself ) 

hahahhaha..  
after years of hard work was paid off. 
i think every women will melt for this..  ( i m the first)

mum gets a good husband, a good man 
king and queen live happily ever after <3<3 

i m so touching.. 
tears gona float out.. but mum dint.. 
so i absorbed bac into my body.. 
hehehe

for real, parents good relationship can really affect children.
 i feel that in this world there is still good guys at somewhere out there.. 

i got an impetuous to get married with a guy like my dad. 
DADDY  !!  i love u 


 
Happily Ever After









No comments:

Post a Comment